Some 3D Screens from Orbiter
for red / cyan eye glasses
*K.jpg - Lines, best 3D-view
*M.jpg - Monocrome, verry good 3D-view
*C.jpg - Couloured, nice 3D-view
download stereo photo maker ( http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/ )
Take 2 screenshoots from orbiter:
- go to youre screen shoot position
- select "camera ground view"
- unselect "targed track mode"
- take the first shoot for the left eye, copy it to any picture
editor (for example use MS Paint), paste the shoot and save the file
- go back to orbiter, move the camera a little bit right (linear, down'T rotate !)
- take a second screenshoot and
- paste it again in youre picture editor,
- save the file againt (with a new name)
- open spm
- select: File > open Left Right picture, select the 2 pictures u have saved
- select the 3d mode you want (color, b/w, red cyan,...)
- and: there is youre picture !
- save it and enjoye
||7th August 2006, 00:34:59