Images related to this file:
FSX, FSX SE, P3D Flight Planner, Navigation Tool, Moving Map, Airport and Navaid Search and Information System.
* Little Navmap is a free open source flight planner, navigation tool, moving map, airport search and airport information system for Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D. The main focus is general aviation IFR and VFR planning.
* All is based purely on flight simulator stock or add-on data, no third party data needed.
* It features a detail rich navigation map that uses standard airport symbols from real VFR maps thus transporting a large amount of information. Multiple online and offline map themes (OpenStreetMap, OpenTopoMap and more) and two map projections are available as well as hill shading.
* Flight plans and flight plan fragments can be loaded, saved and merged all using the common Flight Simulator PLN files.
* Drag and drop editing functionality on the map allows to easily create and edit plans manually. Several automatic flight plan calculation modes are available to create plans following airways or simply from radio navaid to radio navaid within a second or two. No online service is needed for flight plan calculation.
* A fast airport and navaid search allows to look for objects by an unimaginable amount of options also featuring a spatial search.
* Information windows display numerous details about airports, runways, COM frequencies, approaches and navaids.
* Little Navmap can be run stand alone or in networked configuration. Connection to the flight simulator needs the free Little Navconnect program which eases network setup across two or more computers.
* Screenshots, user manual and other projects can be found here: https://albar965.github.io
||Check within download
||17th October 2016, 04:38:35