Images related to this file:
The island of Yeu (LFEY) is located in the west of France, in the south-west of Nantes. Its main runway is located on the wild coast, near the great lighthouse.
It is made up of :
- A new mesh based ASTER compiled in LOD11 and a very local mesh for the airport, compiled in LOD13 to get a good compatibility with the specific payware meshes.
- Photorealistic texture at 0.5 m/pixel based on aerial photography.
- The airfield and runway. The runway is flat, allowing to preserve the AI traffic. The grass strip is modeled with its relief. There is therefore no AI traffic on the grass strip.
- The port of Port-Joinville and several notable buildings made with Gmax (churches, chapel, castle, fort, ruins, beacons, etc)
- Generic or custom objects created with Gmax (boats, buildings).
||29th December 2012, 04:03:47