Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!
AVSIM Library - Search Results
Login | Register | About logging in and out
Download ID = 167065
in AVSIM File Library and below.
The airport I chose is Long Beach Airport. This airport has been around for
many years and has had everything from the Air Force One to the 787 Dreamliner land here!
The airport is located between downtown Los Angeles and Orange County and offers a great
landing for tourists that do not want to land in the fifth busiest airport in the world,
Los Angeles International.
The reason why I decided to create this airport was because it is my home airport
and I am located only about five miles from it. Also, there is no good freeware FSX scenery for this airport.
- Modern Terminal with correct gate placements
- changed and edited roads and other buildings around airport
- added the jetBlue offices on the airport
- Cars added (all over the place!!!)
- trees added near drop off (California Palm trees)!
- baggage cars and other airport cars added.
- buses and car parking lots added
- "spring street" flight schools and private terminal added.
- Vehicles, AI aircraft, grave yard aircraft, and many other static joys throughout the airport!
- "Runup" aircraft near runway 34R.
- Boeing C-17 facility (no aircraft C17 there)
- updated taxi ways and heliports
- Airport Service vehicle roads updates and made with help from Google Earth.
- Accurate fence, jetblast fence, and boarders of airport.
- Cargo terminals added for ups and dhl
- Private (gulfstream and other private) jet spots added.
- Flight Schools such as Long Beach Flight Academy (one I go to!!!) accurately made.
- New taxi ways and terrain
- Aflite fuel truck spaces added
- Correct runway lengths of 25L
- More items you just need to see to believe!!!
Distribution limits (MUST CONTACT ME FOR REDISTRIBUTION).
||Freeware, limited distribution
||26th March 2012, 11:10:01
AVSIM Library System Version 2.00 -- 2004-May-01
© 2001-2016 AVSIM Online
All Rights Reserved