Hi again fellow simmers....
This is an major update to my previous AFCAD on this famous West African airport.
Here are all its features:
- ILS offset fixed as well as some smaller details, like the fact that rwys 1L/1R are
permanently closed to take-off and landings.
- Corrected runway lightings/markings.
- DME on Rwy 19R now working.
- Right Hand Pattern Approach/Take-off only.
- Added correct amount of gates at the International Terminal with parking codes for airlines
that actually fly to DNMM (British Airways, Air France, KLM, Alitalia, Virgin Atlantic,
Virgin Nigeria, Sabena, Swiss, Afriqiya, Emirates, Qatar Airways, South African Airways and
- Domestic Terminal fully laid out and functional with domestic airline parkinting codes
(Albarka, Chanchangi, ADC, Belleview, Kabo Air, etc).
- Cargo parking fully functional.
- Military parking (C130, MiG-21, MiG-29, Alpha Jet, Jaguar, Tornado).
1. DELETE THE PREVIOUS 'AF2_DNMM.BGL' file from the 'Flight Simulator X/Addon
2. Extract all files from the downloaded '.zip' file.
3. Now COPY the NEW 'AF2_DNMM.BGL' file and place it into 'Flight Simulator X/Addon
4. Start up the Flight sim and the changes will be present.
READ THIS !!!
I've tried to the best of my ability to produce and much detail as possible but i'm sure
something has been left out (there always is).
I've used the latest Jeppesen charts and other materials at my disposal and even my own
eyesight at great risk to myself (yep, even pilots are restricted from certain places at
Also, lots of airports have changed drasticly on the past couple years like Abuja airport
(DNAA) and I would love to do justice to it as its fast becoming a major hub in the region. I
would be willing to join forces to with anyone that is good with AFCAD on this project.
||30th July 2007, 19:44:57